@ -8,6 +8,15 @@ An additional benefit to making your own scorecard is that you can change up the
The pdf version is in the build folder, or you can find it [here](https://git.kjodle.net/kjodle/dice-game-scorecard/src/branch/main/build/scorecard.pdf).
## Packages Used:
* [cmbright](https://ctan.org/pkg/cmbright?lang=en) — Provides a nice sans-serif typeface.
* [array](https://ctan.org/pkg/array) — Allows us to use "m" and "b" to declare columns. (This package actually allows us to extend the array and tabular environments in all sorts of interesting and useful ways.)
* [pbox](https://ctan.org/pkg/pbox) — Gives us line breaks in cells without extra line space.
* [geometry](https://ctan.org/pkg/geometry) — Because geometry makes everything easier.
* [multicol](https://ctan.org/pkg/multicol) — This allows us to easily put two cards on one sheet of paper.
* [epsdice](https://ctan.org/pkg/epsdice) — Nothing fancy, just gives us six little dice images.